Rational 360 is hiring a Vice President to continue building a unique, best-in-class digital operation. Candidates must have experience managing digital media communications and be well-versed in digital communications and public affairs. Candidates must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment, able to manage a diverse workload, and have an interest in business development. A current client base that will follow candidate to this position is a strong plus.
Vice Presidents engage in daily client consultation and strategy development and produce high-level strategic digital plans and manage and execute digital campaigns. They are part of the firm's senior management and assist with business development, mentorship and strategic planning.
Our firm is committed to high-quality, personal service and we specialize in interactive digital communications, strategic public affairs communications, reputation management and business and consumer public relations.
- At least five years of digital experience with proven results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to develop creative, strategic digital solutions to communications challenges
- Experience running paid digital advertising campaigns, particularly for acquisition and activation
- Experience with data and reporting, particularly developing actionable social listening recommendations and reports and digestible advertising reports
- Experience developing strong, creative concepts for digital and social to drive campaigns
- Knowledge of the advocacy and fundraising tool environment to help clients achieve short- and long-term objectives
- Experience managing staff
- Experience managing clients and/or project teams
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing and editing high-quality written materials
- Familiarity with the professional use of digital media channels
- Strong professional working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Wordpress, SEO, etc.
- Experience working with top corporation or association executives.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as CMS platforms such as Drupal and WordPress
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Rational 360
Rational 360 is a leader in full-service strategic communications. We understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the 21st-century media landscape. From public relations and public affairs to marketing and new media strategy, our experienced team takes an innovative, active approach to address client needs. We understand that there is no single solution to every communications challenge, so we work closely with our clients to develop customized communications strategies to reach targeted groups, shape opinions, advance reputations, build and restore brands and attract and engage customers. Our senior team has worked at the highest levels of government and with the C-suites of Fortune 500 companies, serving as senior advisers to political leaders and campaigns from both parties. In advertising, politics, public affairs, new media, public company communications, change management, brand positioning strategies, corporate social responsibility, thought leadership programs, and consumer media relations.
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.