Director of Digital Advertising
Rational 360 is hiring a Director of Digital Advertising to help lead and manage the firm's digital advertising campaigns. Candidates must have experience managing paid digital promotion, be well-versed in online and social media communications and ideally will have experience in agency or public affairs settings. Candidates must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage a diverse workload.
In this role, you will help develop and oversee the digital strategy for client accounts, including acquisition and activation ads, education and persuasion ads, online fundraising, and social media. Directors engage in daily client consultation and strategy development and produce high-level communications plans and manage media relations campaigns. They are part of the firm's senior management and assist with business development, mentorship and strategic planning.
Our firm is committed to high quality, personal service and we specialize in strategic public affairs communications, reputation management, business and consumer public relations, and interactive digital communications.
- 2-4 years of experience executing digital campaigns, with at least 1 year of experience in a dedicated digital advertising role
- Proficiency in any of the following: programmatic display, paid social, or paid search
- Worked in all aspects of ad campaign management: creative development, campaign setup, ad trafficking, optimizations and reporting and analysis
- Experience managing ad campaigns with different goals, including acquisition, fundraising, and persuasion
- Basic knowledge or experience with advocacy and fundraising tools, such as NationBuilder, EveryAction, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Phone2Action, Action Network, etc.
- Work alongside client teams to develop multi-channel campaigns to help meet short-term and long-term advocacy and fundraising goals across various digital platforms (email, social media, SMS, and websites)
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data in reporting systems such as Excel
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to learn new skills and strategies, both in professional development and experiential settings
- Ability to set client-specific goals and drive toward them
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a close-knit team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to develop creative, strategic digital solutions to communications challenges
- Experience managing clients and/or project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Rational 360
Rational 360 is a leader in full-service strategic communications. We understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the 21st-century media landscape. From public relations and public affairs to marketing and new media strategy, our experienced team takes an innovative, active approach to address client needs. We understand that there is no single solution to every communications challenge, so we work closely with our clients to develop customized communications strategies to reach targeted groups, shape opinions, advance reputations, build and restore brands and attract and engage customers. Our senior team has worked at the highest levels of government and with the C-suites of Fortune 500 companies, serving as senior advisers to political leaders and campaigns from both parties. In advertising, politics, public affairs, new media, public company communications, change management, brand positioning strategies, corporate social responsibility, thought leadership programs, and consumer media relations.
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com.