Rational 360 is hiring a Digital Intern to support its digital marketing, public affairs, advocacy, and fundraising team. Interested applicants should send a cover letter (not to exceed 400 words) and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. An interview, references and a writing test will be requested of finalists.
Rational 360 represents a wide variety of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to trade associations, advocacy groups, and high-profile individuals. Interns play an integral role in the daily functioning of the firm.
- Daily monitoring of client advocacy campaigns, including online advertising, email and SMS marketing, and social media.
- Monitoring of trending social media conversations for reporting and noting timely opportunities
- for client participation
- Execution of daily content across various online platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- and email marketing campaigns
- Assistance with websites and newsletter content for various clients
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Interest in politics
- Knowledge and experience with common monitoring and reporting tools for social media and PR
- (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Digimind, Hootsuite)
- Must be a recent graduate with a focus in journalism, digital marketing, political science, PR or communications
- Strong writing skills
- Energetic and creative mind
- Must be available to work full time
- Bachelors Degree
About Rational 360
Rational 360 is a leader in full-service strategic communications. We understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the 21st-century media landscape. From public relations and public affairs to marketing and new media strategy, our experienced team takes an innovative, active approach to address client needs. We understand that there is no single solution to every communications challenge, so we work closely with our clients to develop customized communications strategies to reach targeted groups, shape opinions, advance reputations, build and restore brands and attract and engage customers. Our senior team has worked at the highest levels of government and with the C-suites of Fortune 500 companies, serving as senior advisers to political leaders and campaigns from both parties. In advertising, politics, public affairs, new media, public company communications, change management, brand positioning strategies, corporate social responsibility, thought leadership programs, and consumer media relations.
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com.