Rational 360 is hiring a talented, detail-obsessed Digital Associate with a knack for digital marketing and advertising to join its quickly growing digital team in its DC office. The ideal candidate will work directly with clients and internal teams to implement carefully planned digital and content strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience working with social media strategy and creative content, social media advertising and analytics, and working with clients to help them achieve their goals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing internal and client relationships for digital marketing campaigns
- Customizing digital and social media strategies to use the best tactics based on client business goals
- Analyzing emerging and ongoing social and digital conversations, and strategically advising clients on emerging digital strategies and future campaigns
- Running day-to-day operations of digital and social media campaigns, including community management, creative execution and social advertising
- 2-5 years of relevant communication agency and/or advertising experience
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with the professional use of digital media channels
- Strong professional working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Wordpress, SEO, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as CMS platforms such as Drupal and WordPress
- Working knowledge of social analytics tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Brandwatch, Sysomos, etc.)
- Problem-solving and creativity skills in the context of the Internet, its online tools and potential media that can be reached via the web
- Familiarity with online advertising tools, including Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and other networks
- Excellent leadership, organizational, time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
About Rational 360
Rational 360 is a leader in full-service strategic communications. We understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the 21st-century media landscape. From public relations and public affairs to marketing and new media strategy, our experienced team takes an innovative, active approach to address client needs. We understand that there is no single solution to every communications challenge, so we work closely with our clients to develop customized communications strategies to reach targeted groups, shape opinions, advance reputations, build and restore brands and attract and engage customers. Our senior team has worked at the highest levels of government and with the C-suites of Fortune 500 companies, serving as senior advisers to political leaders and campaigns from both parties. In advertising, politics, public affairs, new media, public company communications, change management, brand positioning strategies, corporate social responsibility, thought leadership programs, and consumer media relations.
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.